How to Get Visa
What are the differences between visa on arrival and visa at Vietnam embassies or consulate?
- It is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air.
- You only need fill out the visa application form online instead of visiting the Vietnam embassies or sending documents to Embassies over by post.
- The online visa application does not require sending your passport away or any other documents.
- You receive a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department indicating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam and get your visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports.
Visit our visa service vs. visa at embassy for detailed comparison.
Fill out the secure online application form
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s).
Confirm and pay for service fee
Please double check to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services (Rush Service) if any.
You can make payment with your Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Western Union or pay by Bank Transfer.
Receive approval letter and get stamped visa on arrival
After 1 working-hour (urgent service) or 2 working-days (standard service), YOU WILL:
• Get approval letter via email or fax (attached with entry form).
• Print out the letter and the entry form.
• Fill out the entry form.
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and cash for stamping fee (US$25 for single entry visa; US$50 for 1 and 3-months multiple entry visa or US$125 for 1 year multiple entry visa).
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at any Vietnam airports.
Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped. Normally it will take 10-20 minutes to get your visa.