The motto of our company is to provide a satisfactory service to all of our guests. In order to achieve this aim we need to know your opinion. A praise would be a motivation for us to continue our services. And any critic would naturally be a reason for us to improve our services according to the requirements and desires of our guests.
|Please tell ANYBODY what you like about us!
Please tell US what you dislike!
Out trip to Vietnam was fantastic. Wonderful country and wonderful people. Our stay at the First Hotel was very nice and everything went smoothly.
| United States
Before we comment upon the hotels at which we recently stayed may we compliment Marry for her brilliant service, patience and thoughtful service. Everything she organised went very smoothly and was exactly what we wanted.
- pick up from airport to hotel in Hanoi on 5th April 2011. a lovely driver who was well dressed, polite, waiting for us when our flight arrived, took us to the hotel and carried our bags in for us;
- Ha Noi View 2 Hotel in Hanoi. The hotel were expecting us and although we arrived just after 10 am had our room ready and allowed us to check in. The room was spacious, clean and modern. It had extras such as balcony, tea making facilities and a computer with Internet access in the room. The breakfasts were fresh and plentiful. The location is brilliant. However for those who do not like mixing it with the locals perhaps they should stay at a western chain hotel. But we loved the big room, the location and the people.
- pick up from hotel to the airport on 8th April, 2011. The driver was as neatly dressed as the earlier one with a car as modern and comfortable as the one on the 5th April, he was on time and assisted with our luggage.
- Collect from airport in Hue and take to hotel. We had now come to expect modern vehicles, neatly dressed, polite young men who assisted with our luggage, were on time and we were not disappointed.
- Hotel Thai Y Hotel in Hue. This hotel although not modern was clean, cheerful and had all the facilities a tourist would want. Although within walking distance of all the action its location made it a quiet place once inside. Breakfast was plentiful and good.
- Collect from hotel in Hue for the drive to Hoi An. This was perfect. again the driver was wonderful and the drive was done in a leisurely fashion which suited us as we wanted to look at all the sights.
- Hai Au hotel in Hoi An. We were expected, the room was spacious, it was clean, the facilities were brilliant. Good laundry service, efficient reception, wonderful buffet breakfast and cheerful employees. Great location - close enough to the old quarter to walk or get a cab (20,000 Dong), good restaurant. Also their affiliated clothes making shop made great "pyjama" pants.
- Collect from hotel for the drive to Danang. Everything as we had now come to expect. Brilliant drive with the driver pointing out some of the landmarks.
- Magnolia Hotel in Danang. Again not modern BUT extremely roomy. Big sitting area with a couch and a couple of chairs, large bed and bed area, big bathroom. all clean and neat. Good buffet breakfast.
- Driver from hotel to airport. we had the added bonus of an English speaking guide for this - most unexpected. apparently she was off duty and decided to come with us - great.3 - flight to Nga Trang. All good.
- Driver to meet and take to our hotel in Nga Tran. All we could expect and the driver drove sensibly so we could enjoy the wonderful scenery on the long drive.
Everything was brilliant and we are already recommending your wonderful service. we cannot fault one thing.
We were very happy with the service we received when we booked our accommodation through your company. The Casablanca Hotel in Sapa was also a wonderful experience.
We enjoyed our stay there very much.
My girlfriends and I checked in to Kelly Hotel for a 3 nites stay. The receptionist were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. However, when we requested for extra bed, there was only a mattress available. The computer in the room was available for use with free wifi. It was fantastic! It was 5 mins walk to the Ben Thanh market. So, it was very convenient. The hotel transfer from airport went smoothly. We had a good holiday and I would use your service again. Thank you for your excellent service.
Thank you very very much
Thank you very much for your kind support Inconvenince for your service, no problem in travel trip & the great worm hotel. In the first time I just to worry about your website in Vietnum. It can truth? If hv problem it difficult to contact your from thailand. But, I glad to select hotel from your website. It good experience and cheap price and good quality.
Of course for the next time , I will use service from your website.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING IT WAS GREAT AND WITHOUT PROBLEMS FOR US . OUR TRIP WAS VERY INTERETSTING AND I THINK I COME BACK .
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES.
I had a very good tour in Vietnam and enjoyed Vietnam and found the people very friendly and nice to talk to.
The hotel hoa-hong hotel in hue I found very good the staff were very friendly and helpful, the location of the hotel was in a great area very easy walk to the river and close to all other bars, cafe’s and tourist places.
I wish to go to Vietnam again sometime and would stay there again. I even walked to your Tun Travel office at Bat-Su street in Hanoi to talk to the lovely ladies there and found them to be very friendly and helpful and I would again use Hotels in Vietnam and Tun Travel to make booking for me for a holiday to Vietnam again
thank you for your service
great service but not happy with starrs hotel i booked a superior room but they gave me a standard room on the top floor up about 6 flights of stairs then gave me $2.00 refund an insult i left it for the cleaner.
Thank you for making my stay in Ho Chi Minh safe and fun.
The Spring House Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They helped me with tours and taxis. Also, the receptionist explained the money to me. I would have been cheated many times if it weren't for her. The motorbike taxi and car taxi were friendly and honest. The room was clean, quiet and I really appreciated the cable T.V. and stocked refrigerator. I would definitely stay at the hotel again.
| United States
Thank you for arranging the tour
To a larger extent the tour was very good and enjoyable. The tour guide at sapa was excellent. However, we experienced two problems on the tour.
1. The bed sheets in the hotel were very dirty and had not been cleaned since the last use. Stains and body hair was evident in the beds.
2. The return date for the train trip back to Hanoi was incorrect and we were requested to pay an additional charge to correct the error. Although our guide did eventually assist in negotiating a correction without additional cost.
Most of the people we encounted were very helpful and the trip overall was very enjoyable.
|Wayne & Pauline Preston