DL 05: Da Lat Elephant Riding Tour
Duration: 1 day Transportation: Da Lat
Route: Da Lat
Languages: English (View map)
Dalat nestles in large pine forests of Langbiang Higland (at the altitude of 1,500 metres above sea level); a gentle Dalat with the fresh air, the year round cool climate; asplendid Dalat with thousands of flowers showing off their beaties; a myster and attractive Dalat in natural. Dalat, a city of love. Visiting Da Lat to enjoy the idyllic, simple and graceful beauty of nature, explore a lot of marvellous things which nature has endowed to this foggy higland city. Thanks to the lakes, waterfalls, palaces, pagoda and a multitude of flower species as well as immense pine forests in the morning mist, tourists will recognize themselves among the heavy presure of busy life....
Tour Price & Availability:
Elephant Riding Tour (Lunch)
8:30 Am: Our guide and driver pick you up at your hotel to proceed the special trip around Da Lat. You will have a chance to visit:
- Robin Hill: Through pine forests and enjoy vegetable terraces (included return cable car)
- Truc Lam Zen Meditation Monasstery
- Tuyen Lam Lake
- Elephant riding through pine forests (pay extra)
- Prenn Waterfall
Have lunch at local restaurant. Tour ends at your hotel around 5:00 pm.
- All rates are in US dollars and per person.
- Transfers as mentioned by air conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits.
- Local English speaking guide (for other languages and a national guide supplements apply).
- Lunch as mentioned in program.
- Mineral Water on tour: 01 Bottle/person/day
What's Not Included:
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned.
- Insurance, Personal expenses, Tips and emergency transfers.
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at DL 05: Da Lat Elephant Riding Tour