Mekong Melody Cruise - 3 Days in Mekong River
Duration: 3 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat, Bike
Route: Saigon - Can Tho - Mekong Delta - Saigon
Languages: English Français Tiếng Việt (View map)
A newly built tradition-inspired rice barge, Mekong Melody is a cosy river boat, perfectly wellsuited to private cruises. Entirely made of wood, it sails with ease on the many winding canals of the Mekong Delta, in perfect harmony with its natural setting.
Mekong Melody allows a wide range of routes throughout the Delta, as it can sail on waterways usually inaccessible to most cruising boats. It perfectly lends itself to tailor-made journeys, in accordance with travelers' wishes or for special occasions. On board Mekong Melody, passengers get a genuine insight into the Delta. Cruises result from a careful association between the elegant setting of a modern river barge inspired in tradition and an authentic way of exploring the Mekong Delta.
- Experience the Mekong Delta, its people, and its floating markets firsthand on a 3-day river cruise
- Discover the charming village of Sa Dec, until recently almost unknown to tourists
- Bargain with the traders on a floating market
- Relax aboard the comfortable ship
- Snack on fresh, juicy fruits and meet the locals
Accommodation: 02 cabins for max. 5 passengers, double beds and twin beds with individual air-conditioning, fan and private bathroom.
Tour Price & Availability:
Day 01: Saigon - Can Tho (L, D)
12.00-12h30 you reach the banks of the Mekong Delta in Can Tho City.
You embark onboard Mekong Melody around noon and enjoy a welcome drink. Lunch served on board.
The river barge continues towards Tra On.
Embark on a pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and local daily activities.
It gives you a good opportunity to meet with local people. Boarding back at dusk, enjoy a pre-dinner drink together with a magnificent sunset on Mang Thit River.
Enjoy the foot massage on board.
Dinner and night on board off Cho Lach. Overnight on Mekong Melody boat.
Day 02: Mekong Delta (B, L, D)
Wake to the beauty of the Mekong life. Visit the floating markets and get insight into Delta life. Take a walk the shore village and meet with people or bike the lush country roads with pleasant encounter. Visit local family and industry cottage.
Mekong Melody set sails again while we enjoy foot massage on Sundeck while contemplating the sun set. We anchor for dinner and spend the night.
Diner and overnight on boat
Day 03: Mekong Delta - Saigon (B)
Perhaps another early morning or breakfast on deck before we start making our course for further exploration of the Mekong Delta. A slow and leisurely cruise with close up views of several inner Mekong islands, villages and inlets. Passengers will have completed disembarking by 11.30am.
- Wooden cabin with A/C and private bathroom
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B: Breakfasts, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- English/French-speaking guide on board
- Biking, sampan boat ride
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Complimentary foot massage and pre-dinner drink (aperitif)
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus from hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to pier in Mekong and back. Pick up 8am from Cinnamon Hotel Saigon, 74 Le Thi Rieng D1, HCM city
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Peak season surcharge 20% of the rates will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Tet Holidays
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Free of charge for children under 6 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
- 08 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 3 to 7 days: 50% of total tour price
- Less than 72 hours – No Show: Full charge.
score from 0 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Mekong Melody Cruise - 3 Days in Mekong River