Paloma Cruise in Ha Long bay - 2 Days on Boat
Duration: 2 days Transportation: Bus/Car, Boat
Route: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Languages: English Tiếng Việt (View map)
The Paloma is a Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 4 decks she has 16 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck and luxury spa. Come onboard The Paloma. Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivalled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong Bay’s exceptional natural beauty. The Paloma is your home while you are in Halong Bay. Good service is key. Our crew consists of 20 dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic individuals who are committed to making your stay with us special and unforgettable.
- Visit hundreds of islands and islets on Halong Bay
- Enjoy kayaking trip on the water and swimming on quiet beaches.
- Learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
- Enjoy delicious seafood lunch onboard.
- Sunbath on the sundeck with the panoramic view
Superior: 8 cabins with sized from 13.5sqm, 03 Double & 05 Twin.
Deluxe: 8 cabins with sized from 15sqm, 05 Double & 03 Twin.
Family Suite: 2 cabins with sized from 27sqm, private terrace with front view, Flower & fruit basket and Bottle wine. Maximum number of persons allowed: 3 adults & 1 child
Paloma Suite: 2 cabins with sized from 23sqm, private terrace with front view, Flower & fruit basket and Bottle wine
Day 1: Hanoi - Paloma Halong Cruise (Lunch, Dinner)
|07.45 08.00||Our shuttle bus will pick you up at the hotel|
||Arrive at Hon Gai Habour.|
|12.30||Transfer by tender to the boat - enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety|
|13.00||Check in and begin cruise. Sail through beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay enroute to Ha Long Bay.
|13.30||Lunch - enjoy deluxe Set Menu Lunch. Massage service available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager or Your Tour Guide.
|14.45||Arrive at Luon Cave. Depart from the boat and journey past such popular sites as “Đầu Người” Head Island, “Con Rùa” Turtle Island and “Cổng Trời” Heaven’s Gate Island on the way to the cave. Kayaking is suitable for all levels and ages. Our expert will run through the safety procedures and after a basic paddling lesson our experienced guide will lead you to explore the Bay, its lagoons and beaches.
|15.45||Return to the boat and sail for about 15 minutes to our second stop – Titop Island.
|16.00||Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
|17.00||Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Trong cave area, where we will anchor for overnight. Happy hour (Sunset Party ) & Vietnamese cooking demonstration on the boat
|19.15||Set Menu Dinner.|
|20.45||Evening activities include: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room at 21.00 (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
|21.00 - 23.00||Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Day 2: Paloma Ha Long Cruise - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
|06.15||Start your day with Taichi on the sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
||Have buffet breakfast in dinning room.|
|08.00||Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. There is a small fishing village here.|
||Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
|10.00||Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
|10.30||Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
||Arrive at Hon Gai Habour. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the Paloma Office while waiting for return transportation.|
Tour Price & Availability:
Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son cave –Cong Dam Area – Thien Canh Son cave-Vong Vieng floating village-Bai Tu Long Bay
DAY 1: HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE ( LUNCH AND DINNER )
7.30-7.45 Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and start the cruise.
13.30 Have lunch – a delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise).
15:15 - 15:40 : Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15:45 - 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
18:30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15 Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
21.00 Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
Overnight aboard Paloma Cruise.
DAY 2: CRUISE TO VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HA NOI ( BREAKFAST - LUNCH )
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown. Then, return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
09.45 You have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:00: Check out cabin
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on a van or a car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at around 4:30 PM.
- Welcome drink on board
- 02 bottles of mineral water per cabin.
- Wooden cabin with A/C, private bathroom with hot water and shower
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches, 01 Dinner)
- Morning tea and coffee and daily fresh fruit in rooms
- Kayaking/bamboo boat on Ha Long bay for 1 hour
- Cooking demonstration
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing as specified including entrance fees
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included:
- Transportation by A/C bus Ha Noi - Ha Long - Ha Noi: USD15.00/pax/return (also for child from 4 y.o and up). F.O.C for 1 child under 4. The 2nd child: USD5.00/return/child
- Extra mattress: same as adult's rate
- English speaking guide for Charter (Private Boat)
- Beverages, Travel insurance in tour
- Tips for tour guide, driver
- Expenditure of a personal nature, tips, such as souvenirs, laundry, emergency transfers & etc
- Others which are not mentioned above
Good to Know:
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Peak season surcharge: USD25.00/ adult and US15.00/child will be applied for cruises on 24/12, New Year’s Eve 31/12 and Lunar New Year (1-2-3)
- Optional Private Boat can be provided upon your request.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent.
- If one person prefers to stay in a private cabin, the single supplement must be paid.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin
- Children from 4 to under 12 years sharing bed with adutls are charged 50% adults rate (max 1 child per cabin)
- Children from 4 to under 12 years will stay at private cabin or sharing cabin with an adult are charged 75% adults rate.
- Family Suite Triple (max 1 child per cabin) - children from 4 to under 12 years sharing bed with adutls are charged 50% adults rate
- For charter boat, children up 4 years old pay as adult rate.
For 01 or 02 cabins:
- More than 06 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 5 to 03 days: 50% of total tour price
- Less than 3 days – No Show: Full charge.
For 03 or 06 cabins:
- More than 31 days before departure date: No cancellation charge.
- From 26 to 31 days: 50% of total tour price
- From 11 to 25 days: 75% of total tour price
- Less than 11 days – No Show: Full charge.
score from 3 review(s)
The guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Paloma Cruise in Ha Long bay - 2 Days on Boat
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "Smooth and peaceful trip. Good hospitality, safe and peaceful
I recommend this cruise for those who prefer a relaxed and peaceful 1 day 2 night trip. Its definitely not a party trip. So do not expect disturbances (or enjoyment)from Karoke sessions. Service quality is very good. That is typical of vietnam hospitality. Food served is full of adventure. The destination itself is an absolute wonder. It has been rightly judged as a UNESCO heritage and one of the Wonders of the world."
Bad: " "
helpful votesThank you for your feedback
Good: "Best boat in the bay!
Excellent food, service and spectacular spots with this luxury cruise halong bay. We cruised on Paloma and had an amazing time in this boat! It is most definatly one of the nicest boats to cruise on in Halong and everything from the pick up at the hotel to the service in board I cannot fault. It was my birthday while we were on the cruise and the staff organised a cake and flowers for me that night which was very lovely. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Paloma to see the best of halong bay"
Bad: " Not yet."